查看: 514|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[经验心得] 英文情景对话(背诵篇)

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2022-10-7 09:22
  • 签到天数: 832 天

    [LV.10]以坛为家III

    103

    主题

    1356

    回帖

    1万

    积分

    状元

    Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

    积分
    16590
    跳转到指定楼层
    1
    发表于 2021-6-1 06:08:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    英文情景对话(背诵篇)



    E01【餐厅】 What kind of food would you like to eat tonight?
    ▍核心句型
    What kind of food would you like to eat tonight?
    你今晚想吃哪种菜?
    What would you like to eat?
    你想吃什么?

    ▍场景对话
    A: What kind of food would you like to eat tonight?
    你今晚想吃哪种菜?
    B: I’m not sure. What do you suggest?
    我不确定。你有什么建议?
    A: Have you tried the Thai restaurant in the shopping mall?
    你去那家购物中心里的泰国餐厅吃过饭吗?
    B: Not yet. Thai food is good, but I prefer Western. Do you like Italian cuisine?
    还没有。泰国菜不错,不过我更喜欢西餐。你喜欢意大利菜吗?
    A: Yes, I like Italian cuisine too. I know a very good Italian restaurant not far from here.
    嗯,我也喜欢意大利菜。我知道离这儿不远有一家很棒的意大利餐厅。
    B: Good. I’d love to taste it.
    不错,我很想尝尝。
    A: OK. Let’s go there!
    好的,咱们去那儿吧!

    ▍语言点
    eat /i:t/ v. 吃
    tonight /tə’naɪt/ adv. 今晚
    shopping mall 购物中心
    cuisine /kwɪ’zi:n/ n. 烹饪;菜肴
    Italian cuisine 意大利菜
    Sichuan cuisine 四川菜
    Japanese cuisine 日本菜

    E02【 买衣服】I’m looking for a jacket
    ▍核心句型
    I’m looking for a jacket.
    我想买一件夹克。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Are you looking for anything?
    您想买什么吗?
    B: Yes.I’m looking for a jacket.
    是的。我想买一件夹克。
    A:OK.Any particular colour?
    好的。您要什么颜色呢?
    B:I’m not sure,but I think brown would be best.
    我不确定,棕色的最好吧。
    A:OK.A brown jacket.
    好的。一件棕色的夹克。

    ▍语言点
    look for 寻找
    jacket /'dʒækɪt/ n. 夹克
    anything /'eniθɪŋ/ pron. 一切东西;所有东西
    particular /pɚ’tɪkjəlɚ/ adj. 特殊的;特别的

    E03【餐厅】Can I book a table for two for this evening, please?
    ▍核心句型
    Can I book a table for two for this evening, please?
    我能预定一张今晚的双人桌吗?
    What time do you want to have it?
    你想预定几点的呢?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Good afternoon. Barco Restaurant.
    下午好,这里是巴科饭店。
    B: Good afternoon. Can I book a table for two for this evening, please?
    下午好,我能预定一张今晚的双人桌吗?
    A: Of course. What time do you want to have it?
    当然可以,你想预定几点的呢?
    B: Six would be fine. Is that OK?
    最好是6点,可以吗?
    A: Yes. Can I have your name, please?
    可以。请问您的名字是?
    B: George Brown.
    乔治·布朗。
    A: OK, Mr Brown. A table for two at six pm is booked for you this evening.
    好的,布朗先生,已为您预定一张今晚6点的双人桌。
    B: That’s great, thanks.
    很好,谢谢。

    ▍语言点
    book /bʊk/ v. 预定
    a table for… 几个人的桌子
    a table for three 三个人的桌子
    for+时间词 表示具体是哪一天

    E04【买衣服】Do you have this T-shirt in red?
    ▍核心句型
    Do you have this T-shirt in red?
    这样的T恤衫你们有红色的吗?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Excuse me, do you have this T-shirt in red?
    请问,这样的T恤衫你们有红色的吗?
    B: Yeah,let me show you.What size do you want?
    有啊,我拿给您。您要多大尺寸的?
    A:Large,please.And could l also try extra large?
    大号的,谢谢。我还能试试特大号的吗?
    B:Here you are.
    给您。
    A:Thanks.
    谢谢。

    ▍语言点
    衣服+in+颜色……颜色的衣服
    T-shirt in red红色的T恤衫
    T-shirtin blue 蓝色的T恤衫
    T-shirtin black 黑色的T恤衫
    Excuse me. 打扰一下。
    show /ʃoʊ/ v. 展示
    size /saɪz/ n. 尺寸;尺码
    extra /'ekstrə/ adj. 额外的

    E05【餐厅】What kind of coffee or tea would you like?
    ▍核心句型
    What kind of coffee or tea would you like?
    你想喝什么咖啡或者茶?
    What would you like?
    你喜欢什么?/你想要什么?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Can I bring you some coffee or tea?
    请问你们喝茶还是咖啡?
    B: Coffee for me, please, with hot milk.
    我要咖啡,加热牛奶。
    C: And tea for me.
    我要茶。
    A: What kind of tea would you like?
    您想要什么茶?
    C: Earl Grey, please.
    伯爵茶。
    A: OK. I’ll get those for you right away.
    好的,我马上给你们送过来。

    ▍语言点
    …+for me 我要……
    Coffee for me. 我要咖啡。
    Tea for me. 我要茶。
    Hot chocolate for me. 我要热巧克力。

    E06【买衣服】Maybe you need a bigger size
    ▍核心句型
    Maybe you need a bigger size.
    也许您需要大一些的。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Can I try this jacket on, please?
    我能试试这件夹克吗?
    B: Sure. Here you are.
    当然了,给您。
    A: Thanks. I’m sure it’s not the right size. It doesn’t fit me.
    谢谢,我肯定这尺码不合适,我穿不合身。
    B: Yes, it looks a bit small. Maybe you need a bigger size.
    是的,看起来有点小。也许您需要更大一些的。
    A: Yes, I think so. Can I try extra large? Do you have extra large?
    是的,我也这样想。我能试试特大号吗?有特大号吗?
    B: Yes, here it is … that looks much better.
    有,给您……这件看起来就好多了。
    A: Yes, it fits. I’ll take this one.
    是的,这件很合身。我就买这件了。

    ▍语言点
    try … on 试穿……
    size /saɪz/ n. 尺寸;尺码
    fit /fɪt/ v. 合适
    take /teɪk/ v. 买
    buy/baɪ/ v. 买

    E07【餐厅】What do you recommend?
    ▍核心句型
    What would you recommend?
    你有什么推荐吗?

    ▍场景对话
    A: What do you want to eat?
    你想吃点儿什么?
    B: I don’t know. There’s a lot to choose from on the menu.
    我不知道。菜单上的选择很多。
    A: Would you like me to help?
    要我帮忙吗?
    B: Yes, please. It’s all new to me. What would you recommend?
    好呀, 这些对我来说都很陌生。你有什么要推荐的?
    A: This is a delicious prawn dish, with chillies and garlic.
    这是一道非常美味的大虾,配料是辣椒和蒜蓉。
    B: That sounds good. I’ll have that.
    听起来不错。我就要这个了。

    ▍语言点
    recommend /ˌrekə’mend/ v. 推荐
    recommendation /ˌrekəmen’deɪʃən/ n. 推荐
    prawn /prɑ:n/ n. 大虾
    That sounds good. 听起来不错。

    E08【选尺码】I’m looking for size 43
    ▍核心句型
    I’m looking for size 43.
    我想要43号的。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Can I help you?
    您需要什么吗?
    B: Yes, can I try on those shoes, please? The brown ones.
    是的,我能试试那双鞋吗?那双褐色的。
    A: What size are you?
    您穿多大号的鞋?
    B: I’m looking for size 43.
    我想要43号的。
    A: Let me check. Here they are, these are forty-threes.
    我找找看。给您,这双是43号的。
    B: Good. They fit perfectly.
    好的,这双非常合适。

    ▍语言点
    size /saɪz/ n. 尺寸;尺码
    size+数字 ……码
    size 53 53码
    Let me check. 我找找看。
    check /tʃek/ v. 检查;确认

    E09【餐厅】Can I have the bill, please?
    ▍核心句型
    Can I have the bill, please?
    请给我账单,好吗?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Excuse me. Can I have the bill, please?
    你好,请给我账单,好吗?
    B: Of course, sir. That’ll be £58, please.
    当然可以,先生。一共是58英镑。
    A: £58? That’s very expensive!
    58英镑?这么贵!
    B: Well, that’s for your food and two drinks, and there’s a 15% service charge which is added to the bill.
    呃,这包括您点的食物和两杯饮品的费用,其中还有加收的15%的服务费。

    ▍语言点
    Bill /bɪl/ 比尔(人名)
    bill /bɪl/ n. 账单
    pound (£) /paʊnd/ n. 英镑
    expensive /ɪk’spensɪv/ adj. 贵的
    service charge 服务费
    service /'sɝ:vɪs/ n. 服务
    charge /tʃɑ:rdʒ/ n. 费用

    E10【选款式】I don’t like that style
    ▍核心句型
    I don’t like that style.
    我不喜欢那个款式。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Look at those shoes. They’re really nice.
    瞧那双鞋。可真漂亮。
    B: Those ones? I don’t really like them.
    那双吗?我不太喜欢。
    A: I think they’d suit you. You’d look good in that style.
    我想那双会很适合你的。你穿那种款式会很好看的。
    B: Suit me? But I don’t like that style.
    适合我?但是我不喜欢那个款式。
    A: You should try them! You’ll be surprised.
    你应该试试看!你肯定会很惊讶的。
    B: No, definitely not. I don’t like them.
    不用了,我不喜欢那款。

    ▍语言点
    style /staɪl/ n. 风格;流行款式
    you’d=you would
    good /ɡʊd/ adj. 好看的
    nice /naɪs/
    beautiful /'bjuːt̬əfəl/

    E11【餐厅】The meal was a bit pricey
    ▍核心句型
    The meal was a bit pricey.
    那儿的饭菜有点贵。
    What do you think of …?
    你认为……怎么样?

    ▍场景对话
    A: What did you think of the restaurant?
    你认为那家餐馆怎么样?
    B: Well, the atmosphere was great. And the service was excellent.
    嗯,那里的环境很不错,服务也极好。
    A: Yes,that’s true, but the meal was a bit pricey.
    是的,没错,但是饭菜有点儿贵。
    B: But the food was absolutely delicious.
    但是那儿的菜好吃极了。
    A: l agree with you. The vegetables were fresh,and the meat was tender.
    我同意。蔬菜很新鲜,肉也很嫩。

    ▍语言点
    meal /mi:l/ n. 饭菜
    one meal 一顿饭
    two meals 两顿饭
    meals 顿顿饭
    pricey /'praɪsi/adj. 很贵的

    E12【购物】I want to get some toothpaste and foam cleanser
    ▍核心句型
    I want to get some toothpaste and foam cleanser.
    我想买牙膏和洗面奶。
    I want to get… 我想买……
    I need to buy… 我想买……
    I want to look at… 我想去……看看

    ▍场景对话
    A: This is an amazing shop. It sells everything.
    这家商店太好了,什么都有。
    B: Yes, it’s my favorite department store. I want to get some toothpaste and foam cleanser.
    是的,这是我最喜欢的百货商店。我想买牙膏和洗面奶。
    A: And I want to look at the shoe department. And then can we go to a bookshop and a sports shop?
    我想去鞋类专柜看看。然后我们能去书店和体育用品店吗?
    B: Sure, I’ll meet you in the shoe department.
    当然可以呀,我会在鞋类专柜和你碰面的。
    A: Do you know where it is?
    你知道在哪儿吗?
    B: Yes, it’s on the second floor.
    知道呀,在二楼。

    ▍语言点
    toothpaste /'tu:θpeɪst/ n. 牙膏
    tooth /tu:θ/ n. 牙齿

    E13【购物】I am looking for a sweatshirt
    ▍核心句型
    I’m looking for a sweatshirt.
    我想要买一件长袖的运动衫。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Can l help you?
    你想买点什么吗?
    B:Yes. I’m looking for a sweatshirt.
    是的,我要买一件长袖运动衫。
    A:Sure, they’re over there. What size and color?
    好的,在那边。你要什么尺寸和颜色的?
    B:I’m not sure about the color yet,but I think I need medium.
    我还不确定买什么颜色的,但是我想我需要中号的。
    A:How about these ones?
    这些怎么样?
    B:They look good.Can I try the medium size, please? In green.
    看起来不错。我能试试中号的吗?要绿色的。
    A: Sure. Here you are.
    当然。给您。
    B: It fits. I’ll take this one.
    这件合适。我买这件了。

    ▍语言点
    look /lʊk/ v. 看

    E14【价格】It doesn’t cost much
    ▍核心句型
    It doesn’t cost much.
    价格不高。
    It costs much.
    价格高。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Look at the hat. This costs a better price and it looks good.
    看这顶帽子。价格便宜,而且看上去不错。
    B: Let me try it.
    我试试看,
    A: See. I told you. It’s perfect for you.
    瞧,我跟你说了吧,你戴上太合适了。
    B: I like it and the bowl is lovely.
    我喜欢这顶帽子,蝴蝶结也很漂亮。
    A: And the price is much lower.
    价格还很便宜。
    B: You’re right. It doesn’t cost much. I can easily afford this one. I’m going to buy it.
    你说得对。价格不高,我绝对付得起。就买它了。

    ▍语言点
    cost /kɑːst/ v. 花费;花销
    price /praɪs/ n. 价格
    better price 价格便宜
    bowl /boʊl/ n. 蝴蝶结
    low /loʊ/ adj. 低的
    lower low的比较级
    Theprice is much lower. 价格很便宜。
    afford /ə’fɔ:rd/ v. 付得起

    E15【购物】Where can I buy some souvenirs
    ▍核心句型
    Where can I buy some souvenirs?
    我在哪儿能买到纪念品?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Where can I buy some souvenirs?
    我在哪儿能买到纪念品?
    B:You can go to the duty-free store.
    有一家免税店你可以去看一下。
    A:But the special local products may not be good there.
    但是那里的特产可能不是很好。
    B:Ah, I remember there is a store which sells souvenirs to foreign visitors.
    噢, 我记得有一家卖给外国游客纪念品的店。
    A:Could you show me where it is?
    你能告诉我在哪里吗?
    B: Sure.
    当然。

    ▍语言点
    souvenir /,su:və’nɪr/ n. 纪念品
    foreign visitors外国游客

    E16【价格】The prices are quite reasonable
    ▍核心句型
    The prices are quite reasonable.
    价格非常合理。

    ▍场景对话
    A: You should check out the antique furniture at the market.
    你应该到古董家具市场逛逛。
    B: Is it real? Or is it all reproduction furniture?
    那些家具是真的吗?还是都是仿制品。
    A: It’s both. You can buy genuine antiques and very good quality reproductions.
    都有。你可以买到真的古董家具,也可以买到质量很好的仿制品。
    B: I guess the only difference is price.
    我猜唯一的区别在价格上。
    A: Well, you have to be careful with the prices. But, on the whole, the prices are quite reasonable.
    嗯,你要小心价钱。但是,总的来说,价格非常合理。
    B: Let’s try it then. If the prices are reasonable, it’s worth a visit.
    那咱们就去看看。如果价格合理的话,值得一去。

    ▍语言点
    reasonable /'riːzənəbəl/ adj. 合理的
    reason /'riːzən/ n. 原因
    price /praɪs/ n. 价格
    antique /æn’tiːk/ n. 古董
    furniture /'fɝːnɪtʃɚ/ n. 家具
    reproduction /ˌriːprə’dʌkʃən/ n. 仿制品
    production /prə’dʌkʃən/ n. 创作;生产
    genuine /'dʒenjuɪn/ adj. 真实的;真正的
    real /'riːəl/ adj.
    on the whole总体来说

    E17【购物】Buy Two, Get one free
    ▍核心句型
    Buy two, get one free.
    买二赠一。

    ▍场景对话
    A: This hat is cool! How much is it?
    这顶帽子真酷啊!多少钱?
    B: You are so lucky. We are celebrating our third anniversary.And buy two,get one free.
    你真幸运。我们正在举办三周年店庆活动,买二赠一。
    A:Oh, really? I’ll choose two hats for me and my husband.
    哦,真的?我要给我自己和丈夫选两顶帽子。
    B:Please take your time to have a look and pick out what you like.
    请慢慢看,挑选自己喜欢的吧。
    A:OK.
    好的。

    ▍语言点
    buy /baɪ/ v. 购买
    30% off 打七折
    celebrate /'seləbreɪt/ v. 庆祝
    anniversary /,ænə’vɝ:sɚi/ n. 纪念日
    pick out 挑选
    pick out whatyou like挑选自己喜欢的
    pick out some apples/bananas 挑选一些苹果/香蕉

    E18【付款】Do you take credit card?
    ▍核心句型
    Do you take creditcard?
    你们接受信用卡吗?
    I’d like to pay by credit card if I can.
    如果可以的话,我想刷卡。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Thank you, sir. That’ll be 350 RMB altogether.
    谢谢,先生。总共是350元。
    B: Do you take credit card? I’d like to pay by credit card if I can.
    你们接受信用卡吗?如果可以的话,我想刷卡。
    A: Yes, sir. We accept all the major credit cards.
    可以,先生。我们接受所有主要的信用卡。
    B: Excellent. Here’s my card.
    太好了,这是我的卡。
    A: Thank you. Could you sign here, please?
    谢谢,先生。您能在这儿签名吗?
    B: Certainly. Thank you very much.
    好的,非常感谢。

    ▍语言点
    credit /'kredɪt/ n. 信用
    card /kɑ:rd/ n. 卡片
    credit card 信用卡
    take /teɪk/ v. 接受
    accept /ək’sept/ 接受
    altogether /ɑ:ltə’ɡeðɚ/ adv. 总共;一共
    pay /peɪ/ v. 支付
    sign /saɪn/ v. 签名

    E19【交通】Can I get off here
    ▍核心句型
    Can l get off here?
    我能在这儿下车吗?

    ▍场景对话
    A:Excuse me, does this bus go to the Underwater World?
    请问这趟公交车到海底世界吗?
    B: I’m afraid not.
    不去。
    A:Oh, I got on the wrong bus. Can l get off here?
    哦,我上错车了。能让我在这儿下车吗?
    B:No. You have to wait until the next stop.
    不可以的,你必须等到下一站。
    A:That’s too bad.
    这太糟糕了。

    ▍语言点
    get off 下(车);逃脱惩罚
    get on the bus 上公交车
    get off the bus 下公交车
    She got off lightly. 她非常轻松得就逃脱了被惩罚。
    wrong bus 坐错车
    stop /stɑ:p/ n. (公共汽车)站
    next stop 下一站
    platform /'plætfɔːrm/(火车)站

    E20【礼物】Could you gift-wrap it for me?
    ▍核心句型
    Could you gift-wrap it for me?
    你能帮我把礼物包起来吗?

    ▍场景对话
    A: You have chosen a beautiful bowl. It’s hand-made, really classic.
    您选了一只非常漂亮的碗。经典纯手工制作。
    B: Thank you. I think it’s exquisite.
    谢谢。我觉得很精致。
    A: Is it a present for someone?
    是送人的礼物吗?
    B: Yes, it’s for my wife. Could you gift-wrap it for me?
    是的,给我妻子的。你能帮我把礼物包起来吗?
    A: Certainly, sir. Your wife is a lucky lady!
    当然可以,先生,您妻子真幸运!
    B: And I’m a lucky man.
    我也是个幸运的男人!

    ▍语言点
    gift /ɡɪft/ n. 礼物
    wrap /ræp/ v. 包裹
    gift-wrap /'ɡɪft,ræp/ v. 包装礼物
    wrap the gift 包装礼物
    bowl /boʊl/ n. 碗
    hand-made /hænd’meɪd/ adj. 手工制作的
    classic /'klæsɪk/ adj. 经典的
    exquisite /ɪk’skwɪzɪt/ adj. 精致的
    Could you… (礼貌、委婉)请求

    E21【交通】I need a cab to the airport this Saturday Morning
    ▍核心句型
    I need a cab to the airport this Saturday morning.
    这个周六早上我要去机场,我需要打电话来预订一辆出租车。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Hello. How can I help you?
    您好。有什么可以帮您的吗?
    B: Hi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi.I need a cab to the airport this Saturday morning.
    你好。我打电话来是想订一辆出租车,这周六早上我要去机场。
    A: What kind of vehicle do you need?
    您需要什么车型?
    B:A small car will be fine.
    小汽车就可以了。
    A: Okay.What time do you want us to pick you up?
    好的。那我们几点钟去接您?
    B: Six o’clock in the morning.
    早上6点钟。

    ▍语言点
    cab /kæb/ n. 出租车
    reserve /rɪ’zɝ:v/ v. 预定
    vehicle /'vi:əkəl/ n. 车型

    E22【约饭】Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?
    ▍核心句型
    Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?
    晚上想出去吃点东西吗?
    Would you like to…?
    你想……?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Hello, Mike. How are you doing?
    你好,麦克。最近还好吧?
    B: Good, thanks. How about you?
    挺好,谢谢。你呢?
    A: Not bad. Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?
    还不错啊。晚上想出去吃点东西吗?
    B: That would be very nice.
    那太好了。
    A: We can try Beijing Duck. It’s the most famous dish here in Beijing.
    我们可以去吃北京烤鸭。全北京最有名的菜了。
    B: Great. I’d love to try it.
    太棒了,我很想试试。
    A: We’ll go to Quanjude. It’s one of the oldest and best Beijing Duck restaurants in Beijing.
    我们可以去全聚德,这是北京最古老、最好的烤鸭店了。

    ▍语言点
    go out to dinner 出去吃晚饭
    tonight /tə’naɪt/ adv. 今晚
    That would be verynice. 那太好了。
    We can/could… 提出建议

    E23【交通】How long does it take to fly to Shanghai
    ▍核心句型

    How long does it take to fly to Shanghai?
    乘飞机到上海需要多长时间?
    How long does it take to do sth?
    做……需要多长时间?

    ▍场景对话
    A: I suppose that going by train is cheaper, but l don’t have much time.
    我猜想坐火车会便宜一点,但是我没有那么多的时间。
    B:Maybe you should go by air.It’ll be much quicker.
    也许你应该乘飞机去,那样会快很多。
    A:How long does it take to fly to Shanghai?
    乘飞机到上海需要多长时间?
    B:It’s only about an hour.
    大约只需要一个小时。

    ▍语言点
    how long 多久
    by+交通工具 搭乘交通工具
    much /mʌtʃ/ adv. ……得多

    E24【询问】Have you ever eaten in McDonald’s, or at KFC?
    ▍核心句型
    Have you ever eaten in McDonald’s, or at KFC?
    你在麦当劳或肯德基吃过饭吗?
    Have you ever done sth.?
    你是否做过某事?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Have you ever eaten in McDonald’s, or at KFC?
    你在麦当劳或肯德基吃过饭吗?
    B: Yes,I have, I do it when I’m super busy.
    吃过,特别忙的时候就会去。
    A: Do you like fast food like that?
    你喜欢那种快餐吗?
    B: It’s OK… if you are in a rush, or you’ve got no time.
    还好吧……如果特别忙或者是没时间的时候就得吃啊。
    A: Yes, I know what you mean. There’s no choice.But I’d like to have something for change. I think I’d rather have noodles today.
    是的,我懂你,没办法呀。但我想换个口味,今天就吃面吧。

    ▍语言点
    do 吃
    eat 吃
    fast food 快餐
    rush /rʌʃ/ n. 匆忙
    in a rush 非常繁忙
    I know what you mean. 我懂你。

    E25【比赛】I’m looking forward to the marathon
    ▍核心句型
    I’m looking forward to the marathon.
    我期待着马拉松比赛

    ▍场景对话
    A: l like the big, dramatic events at the Olympics.
    我喜欢大型、壮观的奥运项目。
    B: So do l.I’m looking forward to the marathon.It’s one of the biggest events.It’s a classic race.
    我也是。我还期待着马拉松比赛。它是最大型的奥运项目之一,是经典的赛跑项目。
    A:l agree.And it’s something everyone can watch.
    我同意。它是人人都可以观看的比赛。
    B: Yes,the race goes all through the city.There will be thousands watching it on the streets.
    是的,比赛将贯穿整个城市。到时候将有成千上万人在街头观看比赛。

    ▍语言点
    look forward to… 非常期待……
    marathon /'merəθɑːn/ n. 马拉松赛跑
    dramatic /drə’mæt̬ɪk/adj. 戏剧性的
    drama /'dræmə/n. 剧情
    race/reɪs/ n. 田径比赛
    classic /'klæsɪk/ adj. 经典的
    on the streets在街上
    at 在……地点,位置
    at the party 在派对上
    at school 在学校
    in 在……里面
    in the box 在盒子里面
    on 在……上面
    on the table 在桌上

    E26【食物】Pizza is good, but I prefer chicken rolls
    ▍核心句型
    Pizza is good,but I prefer chicken rolls.
    比萨饼不错,但我更喜欢鸡肉卷。

    ▍场景对话
    A: What do you want to eat?
    你想吃点什么?
    B: Just something simple. I don’t like a big lunch.
    简简单单就可以。我不喜欢午餐吃得太多。
    A: Neither do I. It makes me tired in the afternoon.
    我也是。吃多了下午就觉得累。
    B: How about pizza? Do you like pizza?
    比萨饼怎么样?你喜欢比萨饼吗?
    A: Pizza is good, but I prefer chicken rolls. I think I’ll have chicken rolls.
    比萨饼不错,但我更喜欢鸡肉卷。我就去买鸡肉卷吧。
    B: All right. Let’s go!
    好的,走吧!

    ▍语言点
    prefer /prɪ’fɝː/ v. 更喜欢
    big lunch 量很大的午餐
    big /bɪɡ/
    Neither do I. 我也不。

    E27【旅游】The Olympics will be good for tourism
    ▍核心句型
    The Olympics will be good for tourism.
    奥运会的召开将有利于旅游业的发展。

    ▍场景对话
    A: I’m looking forward to the Olympics!
    我期待着奥运会的召开!
    B: So am I.
    我也是。
    A: The Olympics will be good for tourism.
    奥运会的召开将有利于旅游业的发展。
    B: Yes, and they’ll be good for business, too. Especially for hotels and restaurants.
    是的,奥运会对商业发展也会有促进作用,尤其是对酒店和餐饮业。

    ▍语言点
    Olympics /oʊ’lɪmpɪks/ n. 奥运会
    tourism /tʊrɪzəm/ n. 旅游业
    be good for sth. 有利于……
    Eating fruits will be good for our health.
    多吃水果对我们的身体有好处。

    E28【餐厅】Do you know a good restaurant?
    ▍核心句型
    Do you know a good restaurant?
    你知道哪家餐馆好吗?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Do you know a good restaurant?
    你知道哪家餐馆好吗?
    B: In Beijing? Yes, lots! What kind of restaurant?
    在北京吗?啊,那太多了!什么类型的餐馆?
    A: We’d like to try Shanghai cuisine. Do you know a good place?
    我们想尝尝上海菜。你知道哪里好吗?
    B: Well,there’s a very good restaurant in the Kunlun hotel. It specializes in Shanghai food.
    呃,在昆仑饭店里有一家很好的餐馆,专做上海菜。
    A: Good.We’ll try that! Where is the Kunlun hotel?
    好,我们就去那儿吃吧。昆仑饭店在哪儿?
    B: It’s best to take a taxi. Not far from here.
    最好打的过去。离这儿不远。

    ▍语言点
    restaurant /'restərɑːnt/ n. 餐馆
    lots /lɔts/ n. 很多
    a lot of 大量的
    Shanghai cuisine 上海菜
    cuisine /kwɪ’ziːn/ n. 菜肴
    We’d like to… 我们想要……
    specialize /'speʃəlaɪz/ v. 专攻
    specializein

    E29【邀约】I can’t make it
    ▍核心句型
    I can’t make it.
    我去不了 / 我做不了。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Can we meet for lunch on Sunday?
    星期天我们能一起吃午饭吗?
    B: I’m sorry. I can’t make it.l have to work on Sunday.
    对不起,我不行。我星期天得上班。
    A: Oh,that’s a pity.I forgot you sometimes work at weekends.
    哦,太遗憾了。我忘了你周末有时要加班。
    B: We could go for lunch on Saturday,if you’d like.
    如果你愿意的话,周六我们可以一起吃午饭。
    A: Yes,that’ll be good.
    好,可以。

    ▍语言点
    meet for lunch 去吃午饭
    go for lunch 去吃午饭
    weekend /'wi:kend/ n. 周末
    weekday /'wi:kdeɪ/ n. 周中
    pity /'pɪt̬i/ n. 遗憾
    That’s a pity. 非常遗憾。

    E30【预定】It’s best to reserve a table
    ▍核心句型
    It’s best to reserve a table.
    最好预订一个桌位。

    ▍场景对话
    A: I hear the Italian restaurant near Leicester Square is very good.
    听说莱斯特广场附近的一家意大利餐馆很不错。
    B: Yes,it’s excellent. You should try it. The food is very good.
    是啊,非常棒。你应该去尝尝。菜做得特别好。
    A: Shall we go there this evening?
    要不我们今晚去?
    B: Good idea. It’s a small restaurant. It’s best to reserve a table.
    好主意。那家餐馆很小,最好是提前预订。
    A: OK. I’ll phone and book now.
    好,我现在就打电话预约。
    B: If it’s full, we can try tomorrow evening.
    如果订满了,我们可以明晚去。

    ▍语言点
    reserve /rɪ’zɝːv/ v. 预订
    reserve a table
    I hear 听说
    Leicester Square 莱斯特广场
    shall we 可以吗
    phone /foʊn/ v. 打电话
    book /bʊk/ v. 预订
    full /fʊl/ adj. 满的

    E31【邀约】What’s a good time for you to meet this evening?
    ▍核心句型
    What’s a good time for you to meet this evening?
    今晚什么时候见面对你来说合适?

    ▍场景对话
    A: What’s a good time for you to meet this evening?
    今晚什么时候见面对你来说合适?
    B: Shall we meet at 6:45?
    咱们6:45见怎么样?
    A: 6:45 this evening. Fine.At the hotel?
    今晚6:45,好的。在宾馆吗?
    B: Yes,we’ll have time for a drink and a chat before dinner.
    是的,这样在晚餐前我们会有时间喝一杯,聊一聊。
    A:When do we have to be at the restaurant?
    我们什么时候必须到餐馆?
    B: At 7:30.So we’ve got plenty of time.
    7:30,所以我们有足够的时间。

    ▍语言点
    what’s=what is
    at the restaurant 在饭店
    drink /drɪŋk/ v. 喝
    have a drink 喝杯小酒
    at the hotel 在宾馆
    plenty of+n. 很多……

    E32【点菜】Can you explain this to me, please?
    ▍核心句型
    Can you explain this to me, please?
    你能给我解释一下吗?

    ▍场景对话
    A: That’s better. The English menu should be easier for you.
    这就好多了。看英文菜单对你来说就容易多了。
    B: Yes, I think it’s easier to choose now.
    是的,更方便点菜了。
    A: If you need any help, just let me know. Some of the specialists might seem strange to you.
    需要帮忙就问我好了。有些特色菜对你来说估计很陌生。
    B: Yeah. I already saw some of them with really weird names. What’s this shrimp dish? Can you explain this to me, please?
    好,我已经看到一些很奇怪的菜名。这道虾是什么做的?你能帮我解释一下吗?
    A: Ah, that’s Zuixian, wine soaked shrimp. It’s fresh shrimps in a wine sauce.
    啊,这是醉虾。是用酒浸泡的鲜虾。
    B: Sounds interesting. I might have a try.
    听起来很有意思,那我就尝尝吧。

    ▍语言点
    explain /ɪk’spleɪn/ v. 解释
    explain sth.to sb.
    menu /'menjuː/ n. 菜单
    choose /tʃuːz/ v. 选(菜)
    If you need any help, just let me know.需要帮忙就问我好了。
    specialist /'speʃəlɪst/ n. 特色菜
    shrimp /ʃrɪmp/ n. 虾
    wine soaked shrimp

    E33【安排】I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip around Hutongs
    ▍核心句型
    I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip around the Hutongs.
    所以我想去逛逛胡同应该不错。
    I thought it would be a good idea to do sth…
    我认为去……是一个好主意。

    ▍场景对话
    A: Hi, what are you doing this afternoon?
    嗨,你今天下午做什么?
    B: Nothing. I’ve got nothing planned. Why?
    没什么事要做,我没有具体安排。有事吗?
    A: I thought it would be a good idea to take a trip around the Hutongs.
    我想去逛逛胡同应该不错。
    B:That’s a great idea!
    好主意!

    ▍语言点
    plan /plæn/ v. 计划
    I’ve got nothing (that is) planned. 我没有具体安排。
    idea /aɪ’di:ə/ n. 主意

    E34【食物】What would you recommend?
    ▍核心句型
    What would you recommend?
    你推荐什么菜呢?

    ▍场景对话
    A: Do you like fish, pork or chicken?
    你喜欢吃鱼、猪肉还是鸡肉?
    B: I like fish and prawns very much. I love prawns. And I like vegetables, too.
    我非常喜欢吃鱼和虾。我爱吃虾。也爱吃蔬菜。
    A: OK. Well, there are lots of fish and prawn with unique ways of cooking.
    好,这儿的鱼和虾做法很独特。
    B: Do you like hot and spicy food?
    你喜欢吃辣吗?
    A: Yes, I do. What would you recommend?
    很喜欢。有什么推荐的菜吗?
    B: This is a delicious prawn dish, with chilies and garlic.
    这个虾特别好吃,配料是辣椒和蒜蓉。
    A: That sounds good. I’ll have that.
    听起来不错。我就要这个吧。

    ▍语言点
    recommend /ˌrekə’mend/ v. 推荐
    suggest /sə’dʒest/
    prawn /prɑːn/ n. 大虾
    shrimp /ʃrɪmp/
    unique /juː’niːk/ adj. 独特的
    hot and spicy 辣
    hot /hɑːt/